QAJAR GIRL PLATES SET WITH TRAY
- The plate set is handmade and made of ceramic and is inspired by Qajar paintings.
- Set of 6 small plates & a tray.
- Plated with 11 carat gold
- Behind the work of engraving technique
- All glaze is baked at a temperature of 1100 degrees
- Washable Cloud Scotch
- Tray size: 30 cm
- Small plates size: 8 cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Design: Qajar paintings
- Artist: Mrs Farzaneh Safyari
QAJAR GIRL PLATES
The Qajar girl plates set with a tray is a decorative plate collection featuring images of young Qajar girls. The Qajar dynasty was the ruling dynasty of Iran from 1785 to 1925. These plates may have been made for decorative or collectible purposes and could be made of materials such as ceramic or porcelain. The accompanying tray may be used for serving food or for display purposes.
Click to see more Kitchenware & Tableware.