Blue Agate Ghalamzani Necklace
This necklace is delicately hand-engraved and sawed from 925 silver. 24k gold-plated and decorated with blue Agate stone.
What makes this extraordinary combination of silver, gold and blue Agate stone stand out is its subtle design and perfectly worked out flower and bird motif (Golomorgh), and precise hand-cutting(Arrekari). This piece has been masterfully engraved by an expert artist based in Isfahan.
- Best Jewellery gift for your best friend, Girlfriend or Wife, Mom or grandma, Daughter, or someone you love.
- Choose Chains from, 45 cm Gold plated 925 silver or 75cm Antique copper
- Pendant Size: about 65mm long, 55mm wide.
- Weight: 21g
- Stone: Blue Agate
- Metal Color: Gold and Silver
- Metal material: 24k gold plated 925 Silver
- Style: Flower and bird Ghalamzani
- Made in: Isfahan
- Artist: S Ghorbanian
Blue Lace Agate will boost your ability to communicate, especially the thoughts and feelings that you receive from your higher self. This is a soothing and nurturing stone, that will bring you calmness and peace of mind, and it is an excellent emotional healing stone, with strong metaphysical properties
Engraving (Ghalamzani) is the art of carving superb designs on various metals such as copper, brass, silver, and gold. Isfahan is the main center for this handicraft. The artistic work of this course is made by artists who are the glorious and undeniable indication of the Previous metal work of Iranian handicraft and Isfahan, in particular.
Discover more Persian Necklaces here!