Green Turquoise Necklace
Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man’s history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, healing to the eye, as if carved from an azure heaven and slipped to earth. Its unique shade of blue, often blue-green, lends it name, Turquoise, to all things of this tranquil hue. The delicate veining or mottled webbing in cream or brown is inherent to the stone and serves to enhance its character.
A turquoise necklace is a type of necklace that prominently features turquoise gemstones. Turquoise is a semi-precious gemstone known for its vibrant blue and green colors. It has been valued for its beauty and significance in various cultures throughout history.
Here are some key points about turquoise necklaces:
- Turquoise Gemstones: Turquoise is typically blue to green in color, with variations ranging from sky blue to teal. It often exhibits unique veining and matrix patterns, which add to its natural charm. The intensity and hue of turquoise can vary depending on the origin and quality of the gemstone.
- Necklace Designs: Turquoise necklaces come in a wide range of designs to suit different styles and preferences. They can feature a single turquoise pendant, multiple turquoise beads strung together, or a combination of turquoise with other gemstones, metals, or materials. The necklace design can range from delicate and dainty to bold and statement-making.
- Setting and Materials: The setting of a turquoise necklace can be made from various materials, including gold, silver, or other metals. The choice of metal can affect the overall look and durability of the necklace. Some designs may incorporate additional elements such as diamonds, other gemstones, or decorative motifs to enhance the overall aesthetic.
- Symbolism and Cultural Significance: Turquoise has been prized in many cultures throughout history and holds symbolic meaning in different traditions. It is associated with protection, good fortune, healing, and spiritual connection. Wearing a turquoise necklace can be a way to embrace its cultural significance and enjoy the beauty of this unique gemstone.
- Care and Maintenance: Turquoise is a relatively soft gemstone, so it requires proper care to preserve its beauty. Avoid exposing the necklace to chemicals, high heat, or direct sunlight, as these can cause discoloration or damage. Clean the necklace gently using a soft cloth and avoid using harsh chemicals or ultrasonic cleaners.
Green Turquoise Necklace Details:
- Material: Brass
- Handmade necklace using Persian metal art
- Inspired by Persian art
- Stone: Green turquoise
- Pomegranate material: handmade from polymer
- Size: 400mm
Discover more Persian Necklaces here!