A set of a water jar and enamel glass on pottery includes 6 enamel glasses, a water jar, and a tray that is both for personal use and can be used in decoration.
MinaKari (Enameled) on Pottery
If you want to have a nice selection of two different arts at the same time, you can consider MinaKari (enameled) art mixed with pottery to make a lot of different dishes. persist collection online Market offers a variety of artworks to all people who live in different cities and are interested to have a great piece of art in their decorations at home or office.
- Technique: MinaKari on pottery Embossed glaze
- Dimensions of sugar cane 11
- Dimensions of teapot height 10 Length 20 Mouth 1.5
- Dimensions of heater height 9
- Dimensions of cup height 5.5
- Dimensions of Nalbaki diameter 13
- Dimensions of tray diameter 33 Height 3
- Dimensions of height cup 9
- Narrow dimensions of height 36
Discover more Persian Minakari Dishes here!
Set of Water Jug And Glass MinaKari On Pottery
Minakari is a traditional Persian art of painting and enameling on metal, ceramic, or glass objects. It involves applying colored enamels to a metal surface, then heating it to fuse the enamel to the metal. In the case of a set of water jugs and glasses on pottery, the jugs and glasses are likely decorated with intricate patterns and designs in this style, creating a unique and beautiful setting.