Turquoise is one of the oldest gemstones used in jewelry and it should be said that Iranian turquoise is of the greatest quality and beauty.
Turquoise(Persian – فیروزه), which is called Turquoise in English, comes from a French word meaning Turkish because it was first imported to Europe via Turkey, but its origin is Iran.
If you are interested in buying a Persian Turquoise gift, we suggest you order this beautiful gift today to have a piece of Persian art in your home.
The set includes a mirror and two candle sticks placed beautifully in a leather briefcase.
The art of turquoise set Details :
- Artwork: Firooze Koobi
- Firoozeh Koobi: Turquoise Neishabour
- Pot dimensions: Length = 22 cm, Width= 12 cm
- Termeh Size: Height = 1 m , Width= 1 m
- Termeh Material: Silk Thread
- Box Dimensions: Length = 63 cm, Width= 43 cm, Height = 14 cm
- Box Material: Artificial leather
There are no reviews yet.