Turquoise Love gift set
Turquoise is one of the oldest gemstones used in jewelry and it should be said that Iranian turquoise is of the greatest quality and beauty.
Turquoise(Persian – فیروزه), which is called Turquoise in English, comes from a French word meaning Turkish because it was first imported to Europe via Turkey, but its origin is Iran.
If you are interested in buying a Persian Turquoise gift, we suggest you order this beautiful gift today to have a piece of Persian art in your home.
Turquoise Love gift Details:
- Plate Firoozeh Koobi dimensions: Diameter = 25 cm
- Plate Firoozeh Koobi: Cut the edge
- Cup Firoozeh Koobi size: Length = 11 cm, Mouth = 10 cm
- Termeh size: Height = 1 m , Width= 1 m
- Termeh Color: Turquoise
- Box dimensions: Length = 63 cm, Width= 43 cm, Height = 17 cm
- Box Material: Artificial leather
There are no reviews yet.