Evil Eye Necklace
This necklace is decorated with an evil eye pattern beautifully protected with resin and placed in a gold-plated steel frame. The chain is decorated with Azure stone.
A highly sought-after crystal in the world of gemstones, Azurite is known for its stunning blue color, which evolved over the millennia through reactions between copper, hydrogen, carbonate, and oxygen. Azurite features deep contrasting shades of blue, which comes from its fusion with Malachite, a closely related mineral that contains nearly the same chemistry. In crystal healing, Azurite is a gem when it comes to enhancing creativity and inner wisdom because it cleanses and activates the third eye chakra.
A necklace is a piece of jewelry that is worn around the neck and is typically composed of a chain or cord with a decorative element or pendant hanging from it. Necklaces have been worn for thousands of years and hold cultural, symbolic, and aesthetic significance in various societies.
Here are some key points about necklaces:
- Chain or Cord: The chain or cord of a necklace is the part that wraps around the neck. It can be made from various materials such as metal (gold, silver, platinum), leather, fabric, or beads. The chain or cord may be adjustable or have a specific length, depending on the design.
- Pendant or Decorative Element: The pendant or decorative element is the focal point of the necklace, hanging from the chain or cord. Pendants can come in various shapes, sizes, and designs, including gemstones, charms, symbols, or personalized elements. They can add meaning, beauty, and individuality to the necklace.
- Necklace Styles: Necklaces come in a wide range of styles to suit different preferences and occasions. Some common necklace styles include choker, princess, matinee, opera, and rope. These styles vary in length, with chokers sitting close to the neck, princess length reaching the collarbone, matinee length hanging below the collarbone, opera length reaching the chest, and rope length extending beyond the chest.
- Materials: Necklaces can be made from various materials, including precious metals like gold, silver, and platinum. Other materials commonly used include gemstones, pearls, beads, crystals, enamel, and even organic materials like wood or shells. The choice of materials can impact the overall look, value, and durability of the necklace.
- Symbolism and Meaning: Necklaces often hold symbolic meaning, representing love, faith, cultural heritage, or personal beliefs. For example, a pendant with a heart shape can symbolize love and affection, while a religious symbol can represent faith and spirituality. Necklaces can also be worn as fashion statements or expressions of personal style.
- Care and Maintenance: Proper care is important to maintain the beauty and longevity of a necklace. It’s advisable to remove the necklace before activities that may cause damage, such as sports or swimming. Cleaning the necklace regularly with a soft cloth or using specific cleaning methods for certain materials can help preserve its appearance.
Evil Eye Necklace Details:
- Material: Steel
- License plate body: 316-carat steel
- Internal symbol material: 24-carat gold
- Stone: Afghan lapis lazuli
- Height: 25cm
Discover more Persian Necklaces here!