Faravahar 18k Gold Necklace Small
The Faravahar 18k Gold Necklace Small is a piece of jewelry featuring a pendant in the shape of the Faravahar symbol made from 18-karat gold. The Faravahar is one of the best-known symbols of ancient Persia and is often associated with Zoroastrianism, an ancient Iranian religion.
The Faravahar symbol depicts a winged figure with a human upper body and a lower body consisting of three parts, representing the threefold nature of humankind: thinking, speaking, and doing. The figure holds a ring in one hand, symbolizing eternity, and a set of wings in the other, representing progress and spiritual evolution.
The 18k gold necklace refers to the purity of the gold used in the pendant. In this case, it indicates that the pendant is made from 75% pure gold, with the remaining 25% consisting of other metals, such as copper or silver, which are added to strengthen and enhance the color of the gold.
The Faravahar is the most worn pendant among Iranians and has become a secular national symbol, rather than a religious symbol. It symbolizes good thoughts (پندار نیک pendār-e Nik), good words (گفتار نیک goftār-e Nik), and good deeds (کردار نیک kerdār-e Nik), which are the basic tenets and principles of Zoroastrianism.
18K gold mini Farvahar pendant and gold plated 925 silver chain makes a great gift for the little ones.
The Farvahar/farvahar (Persian: فروهر), also known as the foruhar/faravahar is one of the best-known symbols of Zoroastrianism, an Iranian religion.
Faravahar 18k Gold Necklace Small Details:
- Pendant Material: 18k Gold
- Pendant size: 25mm
- Plate weight: 1.42g
- Chain Size: 45cm
- Chain Material: Gold Plated Silver
- Necklace Weight: 2.5g
Discover more Persian Necklaces here!