PERSIAN IMMORTAL NECKLACE
Beautiful handmade Persian immortal necklace Available in 18k white and gold plated 925 silver. Inspired by Persian art.
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant size:3.5 x 1.5 cm
- necklace weight: 9 g
- 18k Gold Plating,
- chain length:70cm Silver and 45cm gold.
- Best jewellery gift for your someone you love.
- Style: Heritage
- Fix colour, *1-year warranty*
- Fulfilled by merchant will come with a Persis Collection Jewelry gift set.
The Immortals (Ancient Greek: Ἀθάνατοι Athánatoi) also known as the Persian Immortals was the name given by Herodotus to an elite heavily-armed infantry queued unit of 10,000 soldiers in the army of the Achaemenid Empire. This force performed the dual roles of both Imperial Guard and standing army. The force consisted mainly of Persians, but also included Medes and Elamites. Essential questions regarding the unit remain unanswered because authentic sources are missing.
Discover more Jewellery HERE.