Persian Turquoise Decanter Gift Set
Turquoise is one of the oldest gemstones used in jewelry and it should be said that Iranian turquoise is of the greatest quality and beauty.
Turquoise(Persian – فیروزه), which is called Turquoise in English, comes from a French word meaning Turkish because it was first imported to Europe via Turkey, but its origin is Iran.
Persian Turquoise Gift Details :
- Teng and six Cups and Termeh
- Technique Firoozeh Koobi: Turquoise Neishabour
- Teng Size: Height = 37 cm , Width= 11 cm
- Cups Size: Height = 15 cm , Diameter = 7 cm
- Termeh Size: Height = 1 m , Width= 1 m
- Box Dimensions: Length = 63 cm, Width= 43 cm, Height = 14 cm
- Box Material: Artificial leather